Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
I have demonstrated the following Job duties and tasks as a “Computer Security Specialist”
- Trained users and promoted security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Developed plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Conferred with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Monitored current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Modified computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Coordinated implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Monitored use of data files and regulate access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Performed risk assessments and executed tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Encrypted data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Documented computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Reviewed violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.