Manager (Marketing & Training)
Webcom Technologies USA
1999 – 2000 (1 year)
Provided assistance in marketing and development of courses, Coordinate enrollment, group guidance, local scholarship selection, Develop department budget, prepare enrollment reports, and create follow-up studies, Liaison to academic and support departments and volunteer participant on various school improvement committees, Provide guidance services for assigned caseload, Provided academic advisement, course scheduling, orientation, career guidance, crisis intervention, personal counseling, standardized test interpretation, and parent/teacher consultation, Counseled students and parents on academic programs, provided personal counseling, designed course scheduling, presented orientation programs, career guidance, crisis intervention, test administration and interpretation, and support service referral Etc…
My responsibilities as a Marketing Manager with Webcom Technologies USA were:
- Creation, delivery, impact assessment of press, public affairs, marketing and internal communications
- Strategies that will enhance the organisation’s unique image and position in the Vocational education & Training and in Higher Education system.
- Effective development and management of the Public Affairs & Media Relations Office.
- Establishment of strong and productive relationship with media representatives.
- Management of direction, design, production of all organisations’ publications including the organisation’s website.
- Management of the appearance of all university print and electronic materials such as letterhead, useof logo, brochures etc.
- Provision of advice to faculty, research centres and organisation units on press, communications and marketing strategies.