Systems and Compliance Manager/ Business & Management Trainer & Assessor
Imperial College of Technology and Management
Education Management industry
June 2010 – June 2011 (1 year 1 month)
I started as Systems and Compliance Manager Mon-Fri and Trainer and Assessor on Sat-Sun but then later-on changed my full-time job Mon-Fri with Gowrie Victoria and worked as Trainer and Assessor for ICTM Friday evening and Sat-Sun.
Managed a team of professional staff, developing, coaching and encouraging members of the team thereby enabling people to contribute as fully as possible to the development of the organisation`s Services, Recruited permanent and contract staff in relation to ongoing operational needs and project requirements, in accordance with Equalities legislation, good practice and organisation`s Procedures, Planned the delivery of audit checks for ICT compliance purposes, reviewing conclusions and report recommendations for improvement, Directed the assessment of all ICT related risks, including those associated with business continuity, Engage with all parts of the Service Area to implement robust processes and procedures, Facilitated change within the Service Area by delivering training events, workshops etc.
- I have proven track-record of developing strategic plans to implement quality management systems; demonstrated experience influencing stakeholders working in commercial operations with arguments based on business benefits;
- I have a successful history of managing small to large teams (3-500 people)
- I have experience of working with high levels of variability, such as quality systems ranging from immature to mature;
- I have demonstrated experience in managing and implementing continuous improvement projects;
- I have experience applying knowledge of quality standards and compliance controls to achieve better business outcomes;
- I have Knowledge of international quality accreditation standards (e.g. ISO9001, ISO13485)